Aflatoon is only sweet in Bangladesh which needs to bake. It’s literally cake like sweet made with mawa, ghee, sugar, semolina and nutmeg (sometimes dry fruits raisin and pistachio). Instead of mawa I used milk powder here to make easier. Pure ghee is must ingredient here which gives lots of flavour. Another key point is beat the batter to make really smooth.
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- ½ cup mawa / milk powder
- 1/6 tsp nutmeg powder
- 1/8 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp semolina
- 1 and ½ tbsp ghee
Also need loaf pan.
- Preheat the oven 160 degree c.
- Beat eggs and sugar together till sugar dissolve.
- Add rest of ingredients one by one and make smooth batter.
- Pour into loaf pan and bake about 35 minutes till it becomes dark brown on top.
- Cut Aflatoon into rectangle shape and add sweetness in your life.