Almond Pudding / Badam Kheer
I have bad habit to have some sweet after my meal. For that I am so much into desserts. Hope my love for desserts will not annoy you. Please don’t forget to share my website with your friends and family. Thanks.
• ¼ cup almonds
• 2 and 1/2 cups full cream milk
• 1 pinch of saffron (optional)
• 1/4 tsp powdered cardamom powder
• 1/4 cup of sugar or to taste)
1. Soak the almonds in warm water for at least hour and blanch it.
2. Soak the saffron in 2 tbsp cold milk (if using).
3. Grind the almonds with 1/2 cup milk to a smooth paste. We need smooth paste.
4. Cook this badam/ nut paste, cardamom powder and rest of milk in a wide pan on low heat until it starts to bubble. Stir well.
5. Add sugar and saffron, stir well and cook till sugar dissolve. Remove it from heat.
6. Serve Almond Pudding / Badam Kheer chilled.
Hi This is Rownak, Great to have you here on my blog. Hope you are liking my recipes so far. Please consider liking our Facebook Page . I am putting lot of my time and effort on my Facebook page, and oh! of course I am on Twitter too!