Boti KababFeb 17
Hi! Hope everybody is doing well in life. When we make kabab with diced meat, Marination is a big thing. If meat is not marinated well, we will not get tender kabab. Kabab should not be overcooked. Overcooked kabab is dry and chewy. For marinating kabab we need something to make it tender. In Bangladesh Papaw Paste is the most popular and common meat tenderizer. But for me papaw paste is not handy (because green papaw is not very available and making paste is time consuming). I looked at spice section in supermarket and found meat tenderizer with works like miracle. I used all spices here powder or paste form. Though spice list is long for this recipe but it is a very easy recipe. Hope this easy kabab will bring smile on your face. . With lots of love thanks again and don’t forget like my facebook page or join my facebook group to keep in touch with me.
• ½ kg diced beef / mutton / lamb
• 3 tablespoon yogurt
• 3 tablespoon onion paste
• 1 tablespoon meat tenderizer / papaw paste
• 1 teaspoon chilli powder
• ½ teaspoon coriander powder
• ½ teaspoon ginger paste
• ¼ teaspoon garlic paste
• ¼ teaspoon nutmeg powder
• ¼ teaspoon cardamom powder
• ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
• ½ teaspoon black pepper powder
• ¾ teaspoon salt or to taste
• 2 tablespoon oil
Also needs 5-6 skewers.
How to make:
1. Wash the meat and pat dry. We don’t want any excess water in meat.
2. Mix meat with all ingredients and let it marinates for at least 1 hour.
3. Skewer the marinate meat and cook it on barbeque or pan or in oven till meat becomes tender.
4. Serve hot Boti Kabab with salad.
Hi This is Rownak, Great to have you here on my blog. Hope you are liking my recipes so far. Please consider liking our Facebook Page . I am putting lot of my time and effort on my Facebook page, and oh! of course I am on Twitter too!