Brain CutletJan 24
By Rownak Jahan,
January 24, 2012
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
• 225 grams lamb/beef brain
• ¼ medium onion
• 1 white bread slice
• 1 tablespoon coriander leaves
• 3 green chillies
• ¼ teaspoon crusted black pepper
• ¼ teaspoon cinnamon powder
• ¼ teaspoon cardamom powder
• 2 tablespoon flour
• 3 tablespoon oil
• Salt to taste
1. First boil 3 cups water and add the brain. Boil it about 2 minutes and take it out.
2. Chop the boiled brain and keep and keep aside.
3. Mix bread, coriander leaves, pepper, chat masala and salt in food processor. Give a quick
Mix and add the chopped brain.
4. Make flat balls and roll in flour. it will make about 8-10.
5. Heat the pan with oil and fry the brain ball in slow heat till it becomes golden brown.
6. Serve brain cutlet as a snack or along with rice, paratha or polau.
Hi This is Rownak, Great to have you here on my blog. Hope you are liking my recipes so far. Please consider liking our Facebook Page . I am putting lot of my time and effort on my Facebook page, and oh! of course I am on Twitter too!