Cake Sondesh is a very simple with great taste and beautiful. It is actually cheese fudge with chocolate flavour brown edges look like cake.
- 2 cup chhana / ricotta cheese
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tbsp coco powder
- 1 tsp flour(optional)
- 1 tsp ghee
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
How to make:
- Make sure squeeze as much water from cheese and knead it.
- Cook it all ingredients together except coco powder and vanilla essence till sugar dissolve and mixture starts leaving the sides of the frying pan and becomes like dough. Remove from heat and add vanilla essence.
- Let it cool down and knead well.
- Take two third mixture and make cylinder shape.
- With last one third add coco powder and place it inside two greaseproof paper or plastic and roll as big to cover the cylinder.
- Keep it into refrigerator for at least hour before cutting it.
- Cut width wise and then into half.
- Enjoy Cake Sondesh.
(Visited 86 times, 1 visits today)