Changri Motor Daler Bora / Prawn Peas Fritter
Changri Motor Daler Bora / Prawn Peas Fritter is a peas’ fritter stuffed with prawn. Fritter size depends on prawn size. With small you can small fritter and with large prawn you will make large fritter.
• ¾ cup yellow split peas
• 3 tablespoon plain flour
• 4-5 green chillies
• 1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
• 1 medium size onion sliced
• 1 teaspoon chat masala
• ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
• Salt to taste
• Oil for deep fry
1. Soak yellow split peas for at least 4 hours or overnight.
2. Wash the peas and drain water.
3. Add peas, green chillies and coriander leaves in a food processor and mix well.
4. Add rest of ingredients with mixture except prawns and mix it.
5. Take each prawn and stuff it inside the lentil. Repeat the process to use rest of prawns and lentil mixture.
6. Heat the pan with oil on medium and fry the fritter till it becomes golden brown.
7. Enjoy Changri Motor Daler Bora / Prawn Peas Fritter with puffed rice or with your favourite sauce or just itself.
Hi This is Rownak, Great to have you here on my blog. Hope you are liking my recipes so far. Please consider liking our Facebook Page . I am putting lot of my time and effort on my Facebook page, and oh! of course I am on Twitter too!