Chhita Pitha/ Rice Net /Chhita Ruti /ছিটা পিঠা(Gluten Free)
By Rownak Jahan,
May 22, 2012
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 16 minutes
Chhita Pitha/ Rice Net / Chhita ruti is a wonderful net texture rice crepe with delisious taste and it is gluten free too. This pith goes well with meat curry specially beef and duck. Make sure that you are using fine rice flour and make a smooth batter. Hope you will like it.
• 1 cup rice flour
• 2 cups lukewarm water(or little bit less)
• ½ teaspoon salt
Also needs non stick pan(preferable).
1. Make batter with rice flour, water and salt.
2. Heat the pan on medium heat. When the pan is ready, add 2-3 drops oil and with a paper towel spread it out.
3. Dip your five fingers in batter and sprinkle batter with your fingers on pan. Do that 3 times.
4. Wait till it will come out bit from pan and fold in quarter and remove from pan with a spatula. After making each pitha use paper towel to wipe the pan and use oil if needed .
5. Serve Chhita pitha/ Rice net / chhita ruti with beef curry or any meat curry.