Chicken Broast is literally fried chicken. It tastes so good; you will forget to eat outside. Thanks.
• 1 chicken (1 kg skin on and cut into 8 pieces)
• 3 tbs lemon juice
• ½ ts mustard paste
• ½ ts chilli powder / black pepper powder
• 1 ts salt or to taste
• Oil for deep fry
• 1 egg
• 2 tbs milk
• 1 ts salt
• 1 ts chilli powder
• ½ ts cinnamon powder
• ¾ cup plain flour
• 2 tbs cornflour
1. Wash and dry chicken pieces with paper towel. We do nt want any excess water in chicken. If there is excess water in chicken, it will not hold coating well.
2. Marinate chicken with salt, mustard paste, lemon juice and chilli powder for at least half hour.
3. We will make seasoned flour to mix plain flour, cornflour, cinnamon powder and salt.
4. Whisk egg and milk together in a bowl and mix well.
5. Dip each chicken piece in egg, coat into seasoned flour and we will repeat the process to get thick crust (so dip in egg and coat into seasoned floured again).
6. Heat oil in a deep pan and when oil is ready, fry chicken pieces on medium heat about 15 minutes or till it becomes golden brown. Remove it on paper towel.
7. Enjoy Chicken Broast hot with your favour sauce.