Chicken Corn Soup
It is not very good time to have soup in Australia now. But I have craving for soup. So fine raining day I made Chicken Corn Soup. Though I used corn here but in Bangladesh Chinese restaurants they traditionally use corn flour (because corn is not always available). Though I used fresh corn, you can use canned corn. Enjoy Chicken corn soup.
I want to talk about one tiny wing thing. With lots lots of love for Bangladeshi Food I started this site. I have right of all my recipes and pictures. I don’t mind, if anybody shares my contents. But please let me know (contact me) and I deserve to have credit for that. With lots of love thanks again and don’t forget like my facebook page or join my facebook group to keep in touch with me.
• 150 grams chicken breast fillet
• 1 corn cob
• 1 egg
• 5 cup chicken stock/ 4 chicken stock cube
• ¼ teaspoon ginger paste
• ½ teaspoon black pepper powder
• 1/8 teaspoon tasting salt
• 1 teaspoon sugar
• 1 teaspoon soya sauce
• 1 tablespoon vinegar
• Salt to taste
1. Cut chicken breast into small cube and marinate with ginger, pepper, soya sauce and ½ teaspoon salt.
2. Cut corn cob to take the corn.
3. Heat a sauce pan and cook chicken breast pieces till it changes colour.
4. Add corn and cook 2 minutes: add chicken stock(if you are using chicken stock cube, add 5 cup water and when it comes to boiling point then add chicken stock cube).
5. Whisk the egg and add it with soup. When you are adding egg, stir continuously.
6. Add tasting salt and sugar; check the salt.
7. Serve hot soup with wonton along with chilli sauce, pickled chilli, sweet chilli sauce and tomato sauce.