Dimer Kofta Curry / Egg Kofta Curry
Thanks to Tunni for Dimer Kofta Curry / Egg Kofta Curry recipe. This recipe has unique style to use of powder and paste spices. So we will use powder and paste spices for this recipe. It is an easy and simple recipe with common ingredients. Hope you will make enjoy with you family and friends.
• 6 eggs
• ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
• ¼ teaspoon chilli powder
• ¼ teaspoon black pepper powder (optional)
• ¼ teaspoon coriander powder
• ¼ teaspoon ginger paste
• 2 tablespoon onion paste
• 1/3 teaspoon salt
Also need a freezer bag / poly bag
• 3 tablespoons onion paste
• 1/3 cup coconut cream
• 1 teaspoon chilli powder
• ½ teaspoon garlic paste
• ½ teaspoon garam masala powder
• 1 teaspoon ginger paste
• 1 teaspoon coriander paste
• ½ teaspoon roasted cumin powder
• Salt to taste
• 2 tablespoon oil
1. Mix all ingredients together for kofta. Beat well and pour into freezer bag.
2. Boil it till the egg mixer becomes hard to cut.
3. Cut the egg mixer into your desire size.
4. Heat the pan with oil and when oil is ready add onion paste.
5. Stir it and cook the onion paste for 1 minute.
6. Add rest of ingredients except cumin and coconut cream.
7. Cook it oil is separate and stir occasionally.
8. Add coconut cream and cook it till oil comes out.
9. Add 1 cup of water and let it comes to boiling point.
10. Add egg kofta and cook it under closed lid till gravy becomes thick.
11. Check the salt and add cumin. Remove it from heat.
Hi This is Rownak, Great to have you here on my blog. Hope you are liking my recipes so far. Please consider liking our Facebook Page . I am putting lot of my time and effort on my Facebook page, and oh! of course I am on Twitter too!