• 1 and ½ cups flour
• 1 and ¼ cups sugar
• ¼ cup milk powder
• 4 eggs
• 200 grams unsalted butter /ghee / oil
• 1 and ½ teaspoon baking powder
• ¼ teaspoon cardamom powder
• 2 teaspoon oil
• 1 tablespoon bread crumbs
Also need square or rectangle cake tin and baking paper.
1. Grease cake tin (I used 23cm square cake tin) and add bread crumbs in it.
2. Preheat oven to 180˚C.
3. Take butter to room temperature. Using an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar in a large bowl. Beat it until sugar dissolve.
4. Add eggs and beat well. Add milk powder and cardamom powder.
5. Sift flour and baking powder together.
6. Add flour mixture over egg mixture and gently fold with a spoon until just combined. Pour batter into cake tin.
7. Bake it for 30 minutes or until inserted skewer comes clean.
8. Let the cake cook down and cut the cake into 1 cm thickness.
9. Place cake pieces over baking paper and bake it on each side on 100˚C about 30 minutes or until it becomes crispy.
10. Enjoy dry cake.
Hi This is Rownak, Great to have you here on my blog. Hope you are liking my recipes so far. Please consider liking our Facebook Page . I am putting lot of my time and effort on my Facebook page, and oh! of course I am on Twitter too!