Sorry for late post. Hot summer makes me lazy. Noodles is not very authentic Bangladeshi food. But Fried Noodles(Bangladeshi Style) has authentic taste which is very popular in Bangladesh. I use diced ingredients here, but you can use sliced too. Even you can use your choice vegetables. Instead of egg you can use prawn. It is a simple and easy recipe with full of taste.
• 300 gram noodles
• 3 eggs
• ¾ cup diced tomato
• ½ cup diced carrot
• 2-3 green chillies sliced
• ½ cup diced onion
• ½ teaspoon white pepper powder
• ½ teaspoon tasting salt
• 1 teaspoon sugar
• Salt to taste
• 2 tablespoon oil
1. Boil the noodles as per packet instruction. Drain water and add 1 teaspoon oil(to avoid the stickiness).
2. Add 1 teaspoon oil in a pan and add egg and salt. Make scramble egg and keep it aside.
3. In a same pan add rest of oil, onion, green chillies, carrot and ½ teaspoon salt. Fry the onion about 2 minutes till it becomes transparent.
4. Add tomato and fry 1 minute.
5. Add noodles and stir it. Add scramble egg, salt, sugar and pepper.
6. Stir it and check the salt. Remove noodles from heat.
7. Enjoy Fried Noodles – Bangladeshi Style.