Fried Noodles – Bangladeshi Style
Sorry for late post. Hot summer makes me lazy. Noodles is not very authentic Bangladeshi food. But Fried Noodles(Bangladeshi Style) has authentic taste which is very popular in Bangladesh. I use diced ingredients here, but you can use sliced too. Even you can use your choice vegetables. Instead of egg you can use prawn. It is a simple and easy recipe with full of taste.
• 300 gram noodles
• 3 eggs
• ¾ cup diced tomato
• ½ cup diced carrot
• 2-3 green chillies sliced
• ½ cup diced onion
• ½ teaspoon white pepper powder
• ½ teaspoon tasting salt
• 1 teaspoon sugar
• Salt to taste
• 2 tablespoon oil
1. Boil the noodles as per packet instruction. Drain water and add 1 teaspoon oil(to avoid the stickiness).
2. Add 1 teaspoon oil in a pan and add egg and salt. Make scramble egg and keep it aside.
3. In a same pan add rest of oil, onion, green chillies, carrot and ½ teaspoon salt. Fry the onion about 2 minutes till it becomes transparent.
4. Add tomato and fry 1 minute.
5. Add noodles and stir it. Add scramble egg, salt, sugar and pepper.
6. Stir it and check the salt. Remove noodles from heat.
7. Enjoy Fried Noodles – Bangladeshi Style.
Hi This is Rownak, Great to have you here on my blog. Hope you are liking my recipes so far. Please consider liking our Facebook Page . I am putting lot of my time and effort on my Facebook page, and oh! of course I am on Twitter too!