Kalijira Bhorta/ Spicy NigellaJan 25
Kalijira Bhorta/ Spicy Nigella is a unique recipe which specially have it in winter. This unique recipe is easy to make. As we know nigella and garlic have medicinal value, it is very healthy.
• 2 tablespoons nigella seeds
• 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
• 4-5 dry seed chillies
• Salt to taste
• 1 tablespoon mustard oil
1. Roast nigella seeds (it will not take long, so be careful. Don’t burn it).
2. Roast dry chillies.
3. Fry chopped garlic with bit of oil.(I prefer to use oil)
4. Now grind nigella seeds, dry chillies and garlic together.
5. You can store this powder more thean 14 days. When you want to have it, just add salt and oil and enjoy with hot plain rice.
Hi This is Rownak, Great to have you here on my blog. Hope you are liking my recipes so far. Please consider liking our Facebook Page . I am putting lot of my time and effort on my Facebook page, and oh! of course I am on Twitter too!