Kata Moslar Mangsho / Meat Curry With Cut SpicesJun 24
I found this recipe interesting one. There is no use of paste or powder spices here. All spices are cut or whole which give bit different flavour.
• 1 kg beef (curry cut)
• 1 and ½ large onion sliced
• 1 tablespoon ginger (finely chopped)
• 1 tablespoon garlic chopped
• 6-8 dry chillies
• 3 cardamom
• 1″ cinnamon stick
• 1 bay leaf
• 6-7 black pepper
• 4-5 clove
• 2 tablespoon vinegar
• ½ cup yogurt
• ½ cup oil
• Salt to taste
1. Marinate the meat with vinegar and let it sits for at least 30 minutes.
2. Take the pan and add all ingredients (except yogurt) in meat.
3. Heat the pan on medium and cook it under closed lid till it dries up.
4. Add yogurt and 2 cups of water and stir well.
5. Cook it till meat becomes tender. Check the salt and remove from heat.
6. Serve Kata Moslar Mangsho/ Meat curry with cut spices with plain rice or naan.
Hi This is Rownak, Great to have you here on my blog. Hope you are liking my recipes so far. Please consider liking our Facebook Page . I am putting lot of my time and effort on my Facebook page, and oh! of course I am on Twitter too!