Kheer Kadam is kheer stuffed chamcham and rolled in mawa. As you know, making Kheer (cook milk till it dries and becomes soft dough consistency) is a bit time consuming. To make it easy I used milk powder and milk. Make sure you have hard chamcham otherwise it will be hard to stuff.
• 12-14 small chamcham (round shape)
• 1 and ½ cup milk powder
• 1 cup milk
• 2 tablespoons ghee
• 1/3 cup icing sugar
• 1/3 cup mawa
1. Mix milk powder, milk and ghee in a pan and mix it well.
2. Cook it on medium heat stirring continuously until it starts leaving the sides of the frying pan and becomes like dough. Cook 2 minutes more.
3. Let it pour into a bowl and let it cool down till it becomes just lukewarm.
4. Mix sugar with it.
5. Divide it into 12-14 balls and stuff each chamcham in each milk balls.
6. Roll them in mawa and enjoy Kheer Kadam.
Hi This is Rownak, Great to have you here on my blog. Hope you are liking my recipes so far. Please consider liking our Facebook Page . I am putting lot of my time and effort on my Facebook page, and oh! of course I am on Twitter too!