Misti Doi/ Sweet Yogurt
I got lots of request for Misti doi / sweet yogurt. Because of winter in Australia I took time to post it.Though whole world is trying to use less sugar, I think that sugar is the most important ingredients of life. And Misti Doi / Sweet yogurt brings the sweetness in our life. I try to simplify the process to make it. I used evaporated milk here. If you don’t have evaporated milk, take 3 cups milk and cook it if it becomes 2 cups(don’t forget to stir constantly).
• 2 and ½ cups Greek yogurt
• 1 can condensed milk
• 1 can evaporated milk
• 3 tablespoon sugar or to taste
• 2 drops red food colour(optional)
• 2 drops saffron imitation(optional)
Also needs oven proof bowl.
1. Preheat the oven on highest temperature (250°c / 480 °F).
2. Blend all ingredients together and pour in oven proof bowl.
3. Turn off the oven and place bowl in the oven.
4. Let the bowl in oven 4 hrs or till it comes to room temperature and take it out.
5. Put the yogurt bowl in refrigerator.
6. Serve Misti Doi/ Sweet Yogurt chilled.