Mughlai ParathaJan 05
Mughlai paratha is deep fried egg, spiced mince stuffed bread. You can even make without mince. I use here puff pastry sheets for bread. I find it handy. But it can make with scratch. Just knead the dough thoroughly and roll it in square shape.
• 2 puff pastry sheets
• 100 grams beef/mutton mince
• Spices for mince
(Garlic paste, ginger paste, black pepper powder, chilli powder, garam masala powder and salt)
• 3 eggs
• 1medium sliced onion
• 2-3 chopped green chillies
• 1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
• Salt to taste
• Oil for fry
1. Fry the mince with pinch of all spices and keep aside
2. Mix salt with onion sliced properly. Then add chilli, coriander leaves and eggs and give a whisk.
3. Heat the pan on medium. I like to use oil to deep the sheet half way through.
4. Take a puff pastry sheet and top up ½ egg mix and ½ spiced mince.
5. Now fold it like envelope like picture and seal it properly.
6. Place it gentle in oil and fry medium heat.
7. It will take about 25 minutes to cook both sides.
8. Remove from oil and place on paper tissue and repeat the process with other sheet.
9. Cut into bit size pieces and serve mughlai paratha hot with or without sauce.
Hi This is Rownak, Great to have you here on my blog. Hope you are liking my recipes so far. Please consider liking our Facebook Page . I am putting lot of my time and effort on my Facebook page, and oh! of course I am on Twitter too!