Muthi KababOct 23
• 500 gram chicken breast
• 2 white bread slices
• ½ cup onion sliced
• 4-5 green chillies
• 2 tablespoon cream
• 2 tablespoon tomato sauce
• 3 tablespoon coriander leaves chopped
• 1 teaspoon ginger paste
• 1 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
• ½ teaspoon garam masala powder
• ½ teaspoon white pepper powder
• 1 teaspoon salt or to taste
• Oil for shallow fry
1. Take all ingredients in food processor and blend it.
2. Take a little mince mixture in your hand; squeeze it to give the shape. It will be long cylinder shape like picture.
3. Heat the oil on medium high and shallow fry it till it becomes golden brown.
4. Take out muthi kabab from oil and serve with your favourite sauce.
Hi This is Rownak, Great to have you here on my blog. Hope you are liking my recipes so far. Please consider liking our Facebook Page . I am putting lot of my time and effort on my Facebook page, and oh! of course I am on Twitter too!