. 2 litres milk
. 3 tablespoons white vinegar/ lemon juice
. ½ cup sugar
. 1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder
. ½ cup dry mawa
. Deep large pan (28’’) with lid
1. Make chhana to check my Chhana recipe.
2. Now need to squeeze the cheese to extract the water.
3. Heat the non-stick pan on medium heat and add the cheese, cardamom powder and sugar.
4. Stir frequently till sugar is dissolved and it becomes soft dough.
5. Turn off the heat and let it be cool down little bit.
6. Make about 25-28 balls and rolls in mawa.
7. Serve Pranhara chilled.