Spicy Meat loaf
• 500 grams mince(beef/ lamb/ mutton)
• 1/3 cup chopped capsicum
• 1/3 cup chopped onion
• 1 tablespoon chopped green chillies
• 2 tablespoon chopped coriander
• 3 tablespoon tomato sauce
• 1 teaspoon ginger paste
• 1 teaspoon garlic paste
• 1 teaspoon kabab masala
• ½ teaspoon garam masala powder
• ½ teaspoon black pepper powder
• ½ teaspoon roasted cumin powder
• ¾ teaspoon salt or to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 180˚c.
2. Mix ingredients together.
3. Take tray and cover it with aluminium foil.
4. Place meat on it like loaf shape.
5. Bake it 40 minutes and after 40 minutes take tray from oven. You will find juice (water from meat) in the tray. Drain juice and grill it 5-8 minutes.
6. Take the meat loaf from oven.
7. Serve Spicy meat loaf as a snack or alternative of kabab.
Hi This is Rownak, Great to have you here on my blog. Hope you are liking my recipes so far. Please consider liking our Facebook Page . I am putting lot of my time and effort on my Facebook page, and oh! of course I am on Twitter too!