I feel that Thankuni Pata Bhorta / Centella Mash (Chittagonian Style) is easy and handy for abroad kitchen. Thankuni pata / centella is best to have raw, in this way it keeps more nutritional value. This recipe goes as per your taste bud, so you can adjust its ingredients the way you like. Please try to chop all ingredients as fine as possible.
• 1 cup finely chopped centella leaves(thankuni pata)
• 2 tablespoon finely sliced onion
• 2 teaspoons finely chopped chilli
• 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
• 1 tablespoon mustard oil
• Salt to taste
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Enjoy Thankuni Pata Bhorta / Centella Mash (Chittagonian Style) with steamy hot rice.