Vegetable Cutlet/ Sobjir Cutlet – Tasty and HealthyJan 15
By Rownak Jahan,
January 15, 2012Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
Yield: 10/12 Vegetable Cutlet/ Sobjir Cutlet
I want to show vegetable form of cutlet. That’s why I have used egg. But if anyone wants to dip in egg and roll on bread crumb. I use cauliflower, broccoli, bean and corn here. Habanero chilli (bombai morich) can be used for you.
• 1 cup diced potato
• 2 cups choice vegetables(broccoli, cauliflower, carrot, peas,bean, green pawpaw etc)
• 1 and ½ sliced onion
• 3-4 green chilli
• 2 tablespoon cornflour
• Salt to taste
• Oil for deep fry
1. Boil diced potato and vegetables in microwave separately.
2. Fry sliced onion till it becomes gold brown and mix fried onion, chopped chilli, boiled potato, vegetables and salt.
3. Mix well and make 10-12 flat balls.
4. Roll them in cornflour.
5. Heat the pan with oil on medium high and when oil is ready fry vegetables cutlets till these become golden brown.
6. Serve vegetable cutlet/ sobjir cutlet with or without sauce. You can also have vegetable cutlet with polau.
Hi This is Rownak, Great to have you here on my blog. Hope you are liking my recipes so far. Please consider liking our Facebook Page . I am putting lot of my time and effort on my Facebook page, and oh! of course I am on Twitter too!