Thanks to Shahnaz Quayyum for sharing wonderful recipe. Though I try to keep my touch.
• 1 litre milk
• 2 tablespoon vinger
• ¼ teaspoon cardamom powder
• 1 cup sugar
• ¼ cup icing sugar
Also needs strainer/ cheese cloth
1. Make chhana/ homemade cheese to follow my recipe.
2. Add cardamom with cheese and knead it well.
3. Shape it like the picture and let it sets in refrigerator for ½ hour.
4. Add sugar and 1/3 cup water on stove and make it two thread sugar syrup. The syrup thickens and becomes sticky.
5. When white bubbles start to show from bottom,Take out the cheese from refrigerator and cut into small cube and add cheese in syrup and cook for 2 minutes.
7. Enjoy Chanamukhi chilled or room temperature.
Tips: Sugar syrup needs to be crystallized over cheese cube. So make sure syrup in right consistency.