Fried Prawn / Chingri Bhaji – Quick and Easy
By Rownak Jahan,
June 5, 2012Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 8 minutes
Life becomes so hectic nowadays. It is hard balancing between family and work . Comprising in a part is not a option. This is an easy and handy recipe for working women like me. My mum is used to make for me. She uses coconut paste. But I use coconut cream to make it handy. Hope that your family will love this simple recipe.
• 8 large prawn
• 1 large onion sliced
• 4 green chillies sliced
• ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
• 3 tablespoon coconut cream / 2 tablespoon coconut paste
• 3 tablespoon oil
• Salt to taste
1. I peel the prawns to keep the head and tail. Devine the prawns and wash it.
2. Fry the onion on medium heat till it becomes soft and add chilli, turmeric and salt.
3. Stir it and after 1 minute add prawn and coconut cream.
4. Cook it till prawn is tender.
5. Serve fried prawn / chingri bhaji with hot rice.