Grilled chicken(Bangladeshi Style)
In my house I do grilled chicken on busy day in Aussie style (just put chicken and grill it). But when I tried Bangladeshi style grilled chicken, my daughter said that we should do that more often. Trust me that she knows the taste very well. So enjoy the spicy Bangladeshi style grilled chicken.
• 1 whole chicken(size 10 skin off)
• 2 tablespoons papaw paste(pepe bata)/ meat tenderizer
• 3 tablespoon yogurt
• 2 teaspoon chilli powder
• 1 teaspoon chat masala / chotpoti masala
• 1 teaspoon coriander powder
• 1 teaspoon ginger paste
• 1 teaspoon garlic paste
• ¼ teaspoon cardamom powder
• ¼ teaspoon black pepper powder
• ¾ teaspoon salt
• 1 tablespoon butter/ oil
1. Clean chicken and wash it and pat dry chicken well.
2. Marinate chicken with all ingredients except butter. Mix well inside and outside.
3. Let it marinate for at least 8 hrs but don’t do more than 36 hours.
4. Preheat the oven on 180˚c.
5. Brush butter on chicken, tie the legs and twist the wings in back.
6. Place chicken over aluminium foil and bake it for 65-75 minutes.
7. Take out the Grilled chicken from oven and cover with aluminium foil for 10 minutes.
8. Serve hot Grilled Chicken with your favourite salad.