Kheer Kadam is kheer stuffed chamcham and rolled in mawa. As you know, making Kheer (cook milk till it dries and becomes soft dough consistency) is a bit time consuming. To make it easy I used milk powder and milk. Make sure you have hard chamcham otherwise it will be hard to stuff.
• 12-14 small chamcham (round shape)
• 1 and ½ cup milk powder
• 1 cup milk
• 2 tablespoons ghee
• 1/3 cup icing sugar
• 1/3 cup mawa
1. Mix milk powder, milk and ghee in a pan and mix it well.
2. Cook it on medium heat stirring continuously until it starts leaving the sides of the frying pan and becomes like dough. Cook 2 minutes more.
3. Let it pour into a bowl and let it cool down till it becomes just lukewarm.
4. Mix sugar with it.
5. Divide it into 12-14 balls and stuff each chamcham in each milk balls.
6. Roll them in mawa and enjoy Kheer Kadam.