Lau er khosa bhorta/ bottle gourd skin mash
Nowadays, I am in mood to use all off cut ingredients for cooking. Hope you guys will take it positively. You even can use round bean, pumkin and plantain skin to make this recipe.
• 400 grams bottle gourd skin
• 1 sliced medium onion
• 1 tablespoon coconut paste(optional)
• 100 gram prawn
• 4 green chillies
• 2 tablespoon oil
• Salt to taste
How to make:
1. Wash the bottle gourd skin and boil it. I like to use microwave for that.
2. Fry the onion in oil till it becomes light golden.
3. Add chillies, prawn, coconut paste and salt and fry them till prawn cooks.
4. Blend bottle gourd skin and prawn paste together in food processor or use pedal pestle.
5. Put the mash in same pan and dry up on heat. Check the salt and turn of the heat.
6. Serve lau er khosa bhorta/ bottle gourd skin mash with hot rice.