Pea Fritters / Motorshutir Chop
Hi! How are you going? Hope that everybody is happy in her/ his life. Nowadays my mum complains that I am doing complex recipes with too many spices which are not available at home. So I will give some simple but healthy recipes with 6-7 ingredients. Hope you will love this recipe.
• 2 cups of frozen peas
• ½ medium onion sliced
• 4 green chillies chopped
• 1 tablespoon chaat masala
• 1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
• Salt to taste
• Oil for shallow fry
1. Defrost the peas and take paper towel to let it dry. We don’t want any excess water there.
2. Make smooth paste of peas.
3. Mix all ingredients and make flat ball with pea’s paste. It will make about 10-12 balls.
4. Shallow fry it till it becomes golden brown (don’t overcook).
5. Serve Peas Fritters / Motorshutir Chop as a snack or as a side dish with rice.