Sardine Bhorta Easy but Tasty
Sardine bhorta is close to taki fish bhorta. It is very easy but full of taste.
• 2 can of sardine in oil(125g each can)
• ¼ medium onion (finely chopped)
• 4 chillies(finely chopped)
• 1 teaspoon garlic (finely chopped)
• 1 and ½ teaspoon ginger(finely chopped)
• 1 tablespoon coriander leaves(finely chopped)
• Salt to taste
1. Open the cans and drain most of oil. Keep little of oil in that.
2. Heat the pan on low medium and add the sardine.
3. Need to stir continuously with spatula and try to spread out. We don’t want mash, we want crumbly texture.
4. Need to stir them about 15 minutes and add onion, chillies, garlic and ginger.
5. Fry it about 5 minute add salt and coriander leaves and mix them.
6. Turn off the heat.
7. Serve Sardine bhorta with rice.