Sondesh (From Guthia, Barisal)
• 1 litre milk
• 2 tablespoon vinegar
• ¼ teaspoon cardamom powder
• 1 cup sugar
Also needs strainer/ cheese cloth and baking paper.
How to make:
1. Make chhana/ homemade cheese to follow my recipe.
2. Heat the pan with sugar and 1/3 cup water.
3. When sugar melts and becomes 2 thread consistency, add chhana/ homemade cheese and cardamom powder.
4. Stir it and keep it crumbly.
5. When it cooperates well, remove from heat.
6. Put like small portions on the baking paper by using spoon and let these cool down.
7. When there cool down, take 2 of them and press little bit. It will stick together. Repeat the process with rest of them.
8. Enjoy sondesh and make your life sweet.