This is not very Bangladeshi recipe. But I was inspired and made this one. Hope you guys will like this one.
• 4 capsicum(small size)
• ½ capsicum chopped
• ½ kg beef/ mutton/ chicken mince
• 2 medium onion chopped
• 3-4 green chillies chopped
• 1 teaspoon ginger paste
• 1 teaspoon coriander powder
• 1 teaspoon black pepper crushed
• 2 tablespoon chopped mint leaves
• Salt to taste
• 1 tablespoon oil
Also spray oil
1. Heat the oil in a pan and add onion. Fry the onion till it becomes soft.
2. Add mince, ginger, coriander, black pepper, chilli and salt.
3. Stir it and mix well. Add chopped capsicum and cook it till mince is cooked.
4. Cut the capsicum to follow the picture.
5. Boil water and add 1 tablespoon salt. Boil the capsicum for 1-2 minutes.
6. Preheat the oven on 170˚c.
7. Add mint leaves with mince and stuff capsicum with mince.
8. Spray oil all over and Keep aside rest of mince.
9. Bake it for 30 minutes.
10. Add rest mince beside it and grill it for 4-5 minutes.
11. Serve stuffed capsicum with polau rice.