Spicy Tuna Kebab / Tuna Kabab – Easy and Handy
Spicy Tuna Kebab / Tuna Kabab is very easy and handy recipe. You can use less or more spices in this recipe. Just use your imagination and enjoy the flavour of spice.
• 425 gm tuna (can)
• 1 large onion sliced
• 4-5 dry chillies
1 teaspoon fresh ginger paste
• 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
• 1 tablespoon chat masala
• 1 tablespoon cornflour
• 3 eggs
• ½ bread crumbs
• 1 tablespoon chopped mint leaves
• Salt to taste
• Oil for deep fry
1. Fry the onion till it becomes golden brown and keep aside.
2. Fry the dry chillies and crush it and keep aside.
3. Open tuna can and drain all liquid. Make tuna shredded to use your finger.
4. Add chilli crush, fried onion, ginger, chat masala, 2 eggs, cornflour, mint leaves, black pepper and salt. Mix well and make 18-20 flat balls.
5. Break the last egg and whisk it. Deep each flat ball in egg batter and roll in bread crumbs.
6. Heat oil for deep fry and fry spicy tuna kebab / tuna kabab till it become golden brown.
7. Serve spicy tuna kebab / tuna kabab as snack or along with rice.
Tips: To make spicy tuna kebab / tuna kabab you can freeze it. When you need spicy tuna kebab / tuna kabab, take out from freezer and defrost it. Fry it till it becomes golden brown.